By hiring equipment from Quinpix Digital, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. By placing an order, the Hirer shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement, which shall govern the provision of the Services to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions (including without limitation any terms and conditions of the Renter).
2. Title to said equipment shall remain with Quinpix Digital. Hirer has examined said equipment prior to signing this agreement and agrees that the same is the correct equipment ordered by Hirer and is in good order, condition and repair. The Hirer agrees to return said equipment to Quinpix Digital (unless otherwise stated prior to the signing of agreement) on or before 10.00 a.m on the day after the end of the Hire Period in the same good order, condition and repair, and to pay Quinpix Digital the rental therein at the rate provided. The rental day shall commence on the day the equipment is delivered/ collected to/by Hirer and shall continue until said equipment is returned. Hirer agrees to pay 1 additional days’ rental if said equipment is not returned before 10.00 a.m
3. Hire Period:
The Hire Period shall commence from the time stated in the order confirmation unless the Equipment is collected by the Hirer, in which case the Hire Period shall commence when the Equipment leaves Quinpix Digitals' premises. The Hire Period shall terminate when the goods are received back at our premises.
3.1 The Hire Period will be calculated as follows:
3.2 Extension/Cancellation of Hire
After confirmation of rental (via email or in writing):
4. Limitation of Liability:
Hirer agrees that if any equipment rented hereunder is not suitable for the Hirers use or is defective, or is in need of repairs, that he shall have no claim against Quinpix Digital for damages and Renter hereby waives such claims. The parties hereto agree that this waiver is a material part of the consideration for this rental agreement.
4.1 If any film, disc, software or other media other than Quinpix Digitals’s is damaged or destroyed, our liability will not exceed the value of the film, disc, software or other media notified to us in writing in advance of the hire to allow us to insure such loss or damage. If no value is notified to us you agree that our liability is limited to the rental cost of the damaged material.
4.2 Quinpix Digital shall be indemnified against any physical harm to Hirer or third party persons in relation to operation of Hired equipment, including damage to property electrical or otherwise.
5. Damage/Loss Cover:
It is a condition of hire that all equipment be comprehensively covered against loss or damage from the commencement of the hire period.
6. Responsibility of Hirer:
Hirer agrees that he will indemnify Quinpix Digital harmless from claims of all persons that said rented equipment is not suitable for Hirer's use or is defective.
7. Time is of the essence of this agreement. If Hirer fails to return said equipment when due or fails to pay the rental therein, Quinpix Digital may declare Hirer in default and shall have the right to repossess said equipment from Hirer and to recover all damages, accrued rental, cost and reasonable legal fees. Hirer hereby waives any claim for loss or damage from said repossession.
8. If within 48hrs after the return of said rental equipment and Quinpix Digital discovers that the same has been damaged while rented under this agreement, the Hirer shall be notified of the description of such damage and the amount required to repair the same and Hirer agrees the same on demand.
9. In the event Hirer is in default under this rental agreement and an action is commenced to enforce any right hereunder the prevailing party in such action may recover from the other, in addition to all other relief, reasonable legal fees incurred in said action or proceedings.
10. In the event that the Hirer from time to time rents other equipment from Quinpix Digital, the terms and conditions of this hire agreement shall apply to such other rentals.
11. Digital capture/Storage: Unless otherwise instructed, all digital capture and back up is the responsibility of the Hirer. If requested prior to hire, Quinpix Digital will store digital capture for up to 30 days. Beyond this time charges will be applied according to Quinpix Digital's current prices.
Note: Quinpix Digital accepts no liability for loss or damage to stored or captured images during or after the Hire Period.